Tiny Kuppen ministering with WEC in Madrid, Spain
- Please stand with me for the salvation of Gustavo with whom i shared the gospel.
- A short term missionary from El Salvador has joined our team in Santa Eugenia church plant. We have been sharing the gospel , prayer walks and distributing tracts. The people are very resistant to the gospel. Pray for a break through and openness to the gospel.
- A Mexican man and a Italian lady took the Word for Today. Pray that as they read the Word each day the Holy Spirit will bring a deep conviction in their lives.
- I had the privilege of sharing my testimony and the gospel with an air hostess and a police at the airport .The air hostess promised to read the Word but the police said that it worked for me but it will not work for him. Pray that the Holy Spirit will bring him to repentance.
- I was invited to the South African National Day Celebration and shared the gospel to the diplomats. Pray for continuous contact with the new diplomats.
- On the 11th June all the Evangelical churches will come together
and march for Jesus in the city centre. Pray for the people to respond to the
ACTS 1:8 ...You will be my witnesses...
In a courtroom a witness is not expected to argue the case or press for a verdict; that is the barrister's job. Witnesses simply tell the story of what they saw and experienced. And Jesus said, '...you will be my witnesses...' .
There is no other story like yours! Only you can share it. If you do not, it will be lost forever. You may not be a Bible scholar but you are the authority on your life. Actually, your testimony is more effective than a sermon because people see pastors as professionals salemen, but they see you as a satisfied customer. They loose interest when you quote theologians but they have a natural curiosity about the experiences they have never had. So, all you have to do is use your story to build a bridge that Jesus can walk across into their heart.
Thank you for your prayers and gifts, without you I cannot serve the Lord effectively.
I was invited to attend the Member Care Conference in London at our WEC office from 17-28 February 2015. There were forty of us from all over the world. We had a wonderful time of fellowship . The morning devotions and spending time with God was such a blessing. The workshop was how to do Member Care well. There were leaders from USA, AUSTRALIA, INDONESIA, UK and HOLLAND. Some of the topics were MASTER CARE, HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS, COACHING, HOW TO KEEP HEALTHY, RESILIENT and DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE/ CRISIS CARE.
I am now applying some of the lessons I have learnt on the field. After the course I had to travel by coach to Wales for a week to help a Baptist Church. The church was going through some struggles. I was invited to preach on inner healing. The Holy Spirit moved in a unique way and brought deep convictions in the church. The Lord brought reconciliation and healing amongst the leadership and member of the congregation. It was so good to be in the presence of the Lord.
Our field conference is from 30 APRIL - 4 MAY. I am busy preparing reports and some sessions I am responsible. Pray for the preparation of the Member Care Skype conference because we are spread out in Spain.
Pray for important decision we have to make in our leadership and for unity.
Pray for the business sessions and ministry, for safe travel to the conference centre.
Pray for ANGEL and his daugther for their salvation as they read the Bible.
Pray for SERGIO and SOFIA has I am building relationship with them that they will be open to the Gospel.
Pray for the family of the couple that were shot dead in TUNISIA while they were celebrating they gold wedding anniversary.
Pray for the SPANISH families of the people that were killed in the plane crash.
Will anyone in Heaven be able to say to you, Thank you?
I am here because you cared enough to share your story with me?
Imagine the joy of greeting people in Heaven whom you have helped get there. The salvation of a single soul is more important than anything else you will ever achieve. Why?
Because only people are going to last forever!
The Lord bless you,